1.8.2000 NetSword for Linux/Solaris
- LanDiBase version with codename NetSword,
is a multithreaded Enterprise Edition for Linux written with C/C++.
- It uses SSL (fully compatible with Netscape
specification). and X509 certificates. NetSword was tested with
RedHat 6.0/6.2 and Solaris 8. This product uses crypting libraries
developed by OpenSSL project, and those developed by E.A.Young and
- It is available now as a part of our
complete solution strategy .
4.3.2002 NetSword for Linux RedHat 7.2
- Since 4.3.2002 NetSword is available for
Linux RedHat 7.2.
2.12.2002 NetSword for Linux RedHat 7.3
- NetSword was tested in Linux RedHat 7.3.
2.12.2002 NetSword for Aurox 8.0
- NetSword was tested in Aurox 8.0.
Aurox 8.0 is a Polish Linux dsitribution fully compatible with RedHat