Enhanced version of Netsword is available.It is
mainly bug fix release.
- Transactions( rollback, commit etc )
- Referential integrity
- Better primary keys handling, for example
multifield primary keys
- Better sorting
Netsword was tested succesfully in the following
mixed environments :
- Solaris 8/x86 : client/server
- Aurox 9 (Polish RedHat 9) client/server
Highly optimized version for Linux RedHat
Netsword 1.3 was tested succesfully with Intel
C++ compiler 7.x and 8.x(beta) :
- The test was performed in Aurox 8 (Polish RedHat 8).We plan
to test it in RedHat 7.3 and Aurox 9(Polish RedHat 9).
- It is optimized for Pentium 3,4 (and Itanium) processors.
- It will be available for NetSword customers as an extra